Muskoka Ministry Endowment Fund 2021
The Board is pleased to announce that all the applicants to the Muskoka Ministry Endowment Fund for 2021 were successful.
Cheques will be sent to the following:
- All Saints, Huntsville for the purchase of a video camera to record church services for on-line worship;
- Christ Church, Port Sydney, for the purchase of a Projector and Projector Screen;
- St. Thomas, Bracebridge, for the purchase of a music video recorder for use in the Messy Church program;
- St. James Gravenhurst, for funding to start a Messy Church program; and
- Trinity All Saints, Bala for a community outreach program for ‘All Hallows Eve’.
Congratulations and best wishes to all the applicants!
Muskoka Ministry Endowment Fund Board:
Mr. Brad Burgess; Mr. Ken Lawson; The Rev. Lynda Mee; Mrs. Jane Mesich, Diocesan Treasurer; Mrs. Susan Pincoe, Lay Steward and Canon Betty Whetham, Chair.