Wycliffe College, an evangelical Anglican community of learning within the University of Toronto, serves the educational mission of the Church by challenging and encouraging those who seek a fuller understanding of Jesus Christ and his transforming power. Wycliffe assists in the theological formation of Christian men and women, trains those who are called to specific lay and ordained ministries, and fosters excellence in theological scholarship.
Wycliffe offers the following:
Three basic degree programs, and two graduate level diploma programs:
1. Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
2. Master of Religion (M.Rel.)
3. Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
4. Master of Thelogical Studies in Development (M.T.S. Dev)
4. Diploma in Christian Studies (Dip.C.S.)
5. Certificate in Anglican Studies (Cert.A.S.)
Other advanced degree programs available through the Toronto School of Theology include:
1. Master of Arts in Theology (M.A.)
2. Master of Theology (Th.M.)
3. Doctor of Theology (Th.D.)
4. Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (Ph.D.)
5. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
For more information contact:
5 Hoskin Ave.
Or visit the Wycliffe College web site.